CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The tag...our time has come!

So, thanks to the Becks... Chris and I get to share our 6 favorite things with you!

1. Each other!
2. Our health... healthy children and families! That can be extremely taken for granted.
3. Vacations and/or family trips. We love spending care free time together!
4. De La Roca! Chris' business. Our source of income!!!!! We love when he is busy.
5. Summer nights. They are so romantic, adventurous, warm, and just down right FUN!
6. Shopping! Chris and I both have a blast shopping together. It transforms us and makes us giddy!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey Brooke, Yeah I took it. I am having a lot of fun with this new camera. Rarely does a day go by these days that I don't pull it out. I think the kids think that it's getting old, especially Chase. If he even sees it in my hands, he tells me NO! Although, earlier tonite I was taking some pics of Talan and I think he got jealous cause he kept trying to get in the pics! So, what is your address there? I'm going to try to get Christmas cards out a little earlier than I usually do this year. But we'll see out that goes!

Abes and Stace said...

You two are such a fun, cute couple! Miss you guys.

Becky said...

Holy cow, duders! Where are you living now, Sacramento? You're a measly 2 hours away from us!! Are the Petersons there, too? We MUST get together so our kids can meet and be best friends! Once we get thru December let's plan a get together. We miss our old buds! Loves.. Becky, Matt, and Benny boy