CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Holiday confusion??

Sooo... I think I have some explaining! We are the awful parents that never got around to carving pumpkins with Nixon and Mazzy. Ya, ya... I can hear all of your gasps right now! We thought it would be fun to bring a little orange into the red and green duo this year. Did we pull it off, or what!? Just kidding. All that matters is that we had a good time together. Nixon still wants NOTHING TO DO with the gooey center we call FUN!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I love it! They look great!

Natalie said...

That's pretty cute! I hate the center of the pumpkins too!

Kaisa Bailey said...

No wonder Nixon and Lakai get along so well! I think they look way better than the pumpkin I carved...and are you kidding....the kids don't have fun "carving" the pumpkins because they don't even get to do it. Maddox loved coloring on his, so maybe that would be fun next year!

Michelle said...

I LOVE IT, too! Maybe you should start a tradition. Can I copy you? Our pumpkins just sat out on the porch uncarved and rotted. then we hurried to take them down once we put up the christmas lights, to avoid confusion. but i say...let's bring on the confusion fun!