CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

aarrrrrg matey!

Looks like everyone has had a great Halloween! I have so many pictures that I want to post, but I need to filter and decide how much time I want to spend on the computer! We spent last week in Livermore with Aub and the kids and had a trick or treat extravaganza every night. The kids were able to dress up as quite a few different things. It was a blast. My plan is to work on it this weekend and have it ready by monday. It has been a really fun month and so many different things I want to share with everyone! I have been enjoying everyones sites! Hope you all recover from late nights and candy rushes! It was always a fun season as a dental assistant! Go Dr. Abrams! Nail those sugar bugs! :)

No comments: