CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Fun in the Park

It is SO nice seeing the Tenney cousins almost every other week! Parks are the best place to be to spend time together for obvious reasons!!! Mazzy wants to be anywhere that Mylie is. She loves "her baby". She is also quite a brave soul with the jungle gyms. She is excited about the slide and climbing. Nixon was a little more cautious at that age, but his cousins have really helped with his desire to explore and try new things. We love watching them gain great friendships and have a blast together! There is nothing better than siblings and cousins as your best friends!



8 comments:

Jamie said...

I agree Brooke, family is the best! I love your pics of the kids playing the leaves, looks a good time..for sure!

buchanancasa said...

I'm so jealous! We need to move near our family NOW. Of course, my kids only have one cousin so far, and he's 5 months old, but still. Your kids are so gorgeous, thanks for letting us keep up with their changes.

Errin said...

I miss you guys so much! You need to plan a Utah trip SOON. I feel like I'm missing so much. I'm glad to see all the fun pictures though. Give Nixon and Mazzy a hug and kiss from me.

Anonymous said...

How fun to live so close! We miss you guys

April said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun hanging out a lot with your sister and her kids. That is great that you guys are closer to each other.

We still need to get together sometime. We should plan something with Stasia and others for a play date or something.

Anonymous said...

Chris, What up man? It was cool to hear from you. Looks like we have kids bout the same age. I was just living in Roseville the past year and half working for Nordstrom but have since moved to WV to pursue Dentistry at WVU. Life is good and Weezer still rocks.
Jacob

Beck Family said...

Hey I tagged you guys. You just have to post 6 of your favorite things. The rules are on my blog! Have fun! Sandy
P.S. Your pictures are so cute!

Natalie said...

Hi Brooke,

This is Natalie. You have the cutest kids... I hope you guys are liking living back in Cali. The whole Mealey family is actually coming out here to our house for Thanksgiving and we will be in Idaho for Christmas. I'm sure we'll be out to Cali before too long. I hope you don't mind that I'm adding you to our list. Maybe someday Eric will get on here and take a look at your blog...maybe even ours :) Have a great Holiday!

Natalie