CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nutcracker with the girls

The "Jackson girls" went to the Nutcracker on Saturday for momma Sue's Birthday! We don't get together for girl nights very often so it was really nice! The ballet was nice also, but we had one complaint... it didn't end the right way. Clara is supposed to wake up on the sofa chair with the nutcracker in her arms and realize that it was all just a dream. Instead, they ended in Sugar Plum Fairy land. It was a little strange, but still worth the while!

We struck a pose with some baby love! Teresa and Jeff are having a boy and is due on Feb. 1st. My due date is the 22nd, so it's going to be exciting to have the cousins so close. Teresa looks amazing. What a beautiful mom! Unlike my swollen prego face! :)

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh... you look so cute! You've always looked super cute prego! Neither of you look big enough to be due in February though!

Jamie said...

You really do look amazing! I can't believe you are due in Feburary!! Can't wait to find out what your having. By the way, I need your address I have been meaning to ask, just barely getting around to it. It's been a little CrAzY for us too. Merry Christmas!

Elwell Family said...

Hey Brooke, thanks for the note. I love blogging because you can check in on all your long lost friends! I just went through your blog list, it is so fun to see your sister, Rocia, Kaisa, etc! Well, we are in Boston doing the Little Caesar thing with Jared and Caroline...it is fun. Your family is beautiful! Good luck on baby #3!

The Jackson Three said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! It's weird because I have never met Teresa or Carla!

Can you send me your address so I can send you a Christmas card? My email is nicole.jackson@gmail.com

buchanancasa said...

The hand me down jacket looks adorable on you both! How fun. And you look terrific, I can't believe you are due so soon.

OramHouse said...

Thought I didn't see you at the ward Christmas party! But I was a little out of it:) Hope you have a good night at the cookie exchange. I will have to be home as I am ridden with night sickness now:( Thought all that was over months ago! But hopefully you can have something else at your house soon...I want to see it!

The Cobabes said...

You look so cute! Congrats on the new addition.