CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Home for the Holidays!

We have been so busy enjoying the holiday season that I haven't had time to post and share anything! This is our first Christmas home with the kids in our own place, so.... I've gotten a little crazy. I've been waiting 6 yrs. to have Christmas at home! What an exciting time for us to decorate, get our own stockings out of boxes,(we haven't seen them for 7 yrs), get a tree and have a cozy fireplace! I am so thrilled to finally start some of our own traditions and enjoy the spirit of Christmas as a intimate family. Loving it!!!! Stressful though!


Heward Thanksgiving this year! We had a great time together and It has been so nice to see Aub and her family every other weekend for the past few months! Weston is becoming quite the man! He is nine and seems so grown up! He's reading to all of the boys! Adorable! Ethan is a Mazzy lover and they have a great time together. They love sleeping by each other and he loves playing with her. He was helping me make clips for her hair! Family is definetly what makes this time of year so magical! I love them all and am so blessed!







1 comment:

Mark said...

You belong in Texas with that big red star on the wall!! I think I'm the only person that doesn't have one mounted somewhere. I think I remember the street you live on. Is it close to the orangevale mortuary. If so, I really liked that street. I remember peeking at a really pretty big yellow house from off of Greenback. Kay, maybe I'm crazy!
jenny