CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy 7th... and many more!

Perfect Anniversary... Kayaking on Lake Natoma

Chris and I celebrated Year 7! Wow It's hard to believe! We didn't start the kayaking trip so well though! I was in the rear and was having a hard time keeping us straight, so that can only lead to Chris getting frustrated with me! I smartened up, switched spots with him, and it was a much happier trip! Then we hit Pizzaria Classico in old Folsom like the good ol' days! I've been craving it for a few weeks now! It's about time the pregnant one gets what she wants!
Yes... Anniversary #7 and 12 weeks pregnant! Yippee for us! The babe should Arrive some where around Feb. 23rd! We're really excited, but really nervous about being out-numbered by rascals!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy 7 years!! Lucky number 7!! Sorry this is late, but thought of you on your big day. You look like you had a fun day - wish we were there to help celebrate!

Shannah says hi too! She will see you soon!

Love you both lots!
Colleen and Kevin and family

Monica Mary said...

Congratulations!!!! That is really exciting news. People who make kids as cute as you should just keep on makin' 'em!

Abes and Stace said...

Whoooo Hoooooo!!!!!!
Such brave souls. Abe and I are terrified of #3, but then again you can't just have 2 . . .right? :)
Thats really exciting news - you'll have to let us know when you find out if its a boy or girl.
It was good to see you last month, even if it was just for a minute. We missed you that night though, everyone was hoping you guys would stop by.

Jamie said...

AHHH! Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Natalie said...

Congrats on 7 years and for the exciting news about your new addition! That is going to be so much fun!

Clements Family said...

YEA!!! I am so excited for you! So you were pregnant when you came and visited and we were talking about you having another baby! Happy Anniversary too!

Marsha Lueck said...

Rock on you two! Happy Anniversary and Yippie yai ohh, on your number three announcement! What great news! Your family is adorable! We are so happy for you all!

Stefany said...

Congratulations!! Exciting times for you guys!!

I LOVE Pizzeria Classico....I miss the pizza skins and garlic things (I can't remember what it's called...it has definitely been too long since I've been there!)

Lindsay said...

Fun! I want to go kayaking.I can't believe you are prego!

Heather M said...

Wow I can't even tell :) Thats awesome Congrats!!

Antrobus Fam said...

Hooray!!! Babies are the best! Congrats on 7 years too

Rose said...

Yayyyyy! That is soo exciting! I think you guys have such cute babies, and i cant wait to find out what this one will be!

Callie said...

Congrats! Yippee! We are so excited for you guys!! Good luck with your pregnancy!