CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Uncle Jeff

We LOVE spending time with Uncle Jeff!



My parents are doing some serious remodeling: Dad is bringing his Chiropractic practice to the house! So... Jeff and Chris have been putting in a lot of hours there helping out. I've been there with the kids watching and pretty much just getting in the way. Jeff has spent some time with Nixon and Mazzy and I have LOVED watching them interact. You're a cute Uncle! We love you!!!

8 comments:

The McBrides said...

Fun pictures! It looks like you guys have been having all sorts of fun lately~ I was jealous to see your beach pictures!I still cant believe how big your kids are getting,you have the cutest family!

Clements Family said...

How fun! I am so jealous of the whole beach thing! Call me when you get in town! I would love to see you!

Marsha Lueck said...

It has been a while... Happy B-lated Birthday to the both of you!It looks like you all have been having a blast with Birthday bashes to gooood times on the beach! Rock On!!!
Happy Summer!

Rocia said...

yeah, new posts! you guys are the cutest little fam. i promise i'll get to the post office soon to send your gift.

Jenner said...

sounds like a big project. tell cute "uncle jeff" i said hi.

Jamie said...

You guys are always doing something fun. I love all of your birthday ideas for Chris. I'm going to have to remember them. Can't wait to see you guys this week. That picture of Nixon and Mazzy at the top is so sweet, they seem so close. How fun that they have each other!

The McBrides said...

Merry Christmas- I tagged you, enjoy!

Keshia and Nate said...

I love you guys! It's always so fun to see what you are up to and see all of your cute pictures. I can't wait for you to come to Utah again!! Maybe you can take me back with you to the beach too. Looks like you had a blast.