CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

May was GREAT!

We have had yet another fun filled month! It started with May day and the festival at Waldorf. It was my first time seeing the May poll ceremony. I loved it! I want a May poll next year! I think I might becoming a little bit of a gnome lover! Haha.
Ryan was in town for a few days and of course we all have a blast together. Never a dull moment!
We broke in Bonnie's birthday present. We got her a fire pit in April. It was so fun pretending to camp out in the backyard. It was a great FHE activity!
Chris and I had to get over the fact that our Lake Powell trip was canceled, so we headed to the Coast. (the next best thing)! We rented a pop-up camper trailer thing, (because I'm a wimp) and headed over to New Brighton with the Aldamas, Swarbricks, and Vonaseks. It was great fun bonding with new and long time friends and watching the kids create friendships and fun memories. The weather was getting better everyday to make the trip perfect! My only complaint is that it was too short!!!
Wow! Now it's June! Summer is heavenly! Have a great month everyone!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah i keep checking your blog for new pics! That looks like such a fun trip, and what a great way to camp. Is that Chris's parents or your little camper? I miss you guys!