CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Glinda or Elphaba?



Yes, I truly have the best sister in the World! Aubry took me to Wicked in San Fran for my birthday present! Loved it and oh so much better than the crazy book! Of course we were sitting next to a crazy Utah lady and her family singing and clapping like there was no tomorrow and a child who had a cold. Beside that... we had a GREAT time! We've decided that I tend to be more Glinda and Aubry more Elphaba. But We are both a little more balanced and stable!(so we think) :)
Oliver took a bottle for Grandma Sue and made me so proud!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What a fun night for you and your sis. You girls look so cute! I LOVED Wicked. Sooo good!! It was so good to see you when you where here and catch up a bit.

Natalie said...

I can't wait to someday see wicked! Oliver is so cute! Maddix still won't take a bottle! :)