CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Zephyr And Oliver meet!

Jeff and Teresa came over for dinner tonight so Zephyr and Ollie could have their first meeting! What bonding! They both fit in the Moses basket for a photo shoot and ended up having a boxing match! Zephyr is in blue and came prepared with gloves! As you can see... Zephyr won! Must be because he's 2 1/2 weeks older. It's okay Oliver, you're older brother will practice with you!

They are both so adorable! Looking forward to lots of fun times with these 2!
My cousin Errin and I are about 3-4 weeks apart and it was and is the best having a permanent best friend besides our own sisters!
Oh, Mazzy is in serous baby heaven!!!!

9 comments:

Gleason Family said...

too cute for words. Those two are definitely going to have fun together.

Michelle said...

gorgeous! can't wait to meet him. i'm sad that we will miss seeing him this small.

Christian and Brooke Bowers said...

Soooo cute! Ollie is so cute and I think his little cousin is a clone of his dad. Hope you guys are great!

Errin said...

How dang cute! I agree they will have so many memories together. I love that we are so close, and I am sure they will be the same.

Lovell Family said...

Adorable pictures....congratulations!

Natalie said...

That is so cute! My brother and sister both had babies the same time I did, 1 is a month older and the other is 6 days younger! We all love that these cousins will be so close! So fun!

Oliver really is so cute! I love that name...

Tamara said...

Your posts make me cry- nothing is harder than being so far away and not being able to help you with your kids and your recovery and to hold that sweet baby boy! I am so glad you are enjoying your newborn time- it goes so quickly. I am so happy for you and your growing family- we send our love and kisses for all of the kids! We are trying to figure out when I can fly out with the kids- can't wait to hold Oliver. (Love his name)

Jenny said...

Lindsay told me you guys named your baby Oscar. Ha Ha. You can imagine I was pleasantly happy to find the adorable name Oliver. Remember Sara Trump?? That's her little guys name too. Hope all is well in Cali. It still has a piece of my heart:)

Kaisa Bailey said...

yummy Brooke, he is looking more and more like Nixon!