CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Who is Colin?




Christopher Colin Thompson


Born 5-25-78


Now known as C. Colin Thompson

The bottom line is, He has never liked having such a "commonly used" name. Chris is a very nice name and he thanks his parents dearly for giving him a name, but he want's to be known as Colin now. I haven't turned 30 yet.... I don't know!
Just kidding... He thought it was a good opportunity to make the change with starting his Buisness in California now, even though we did grow up here... He is happy with it, so I am trying. I need to be more supportive, so this is one way of making that mental change for me.


No worries if Chris still slips out of your mouth on occasion, or all the time...but, he would like us to try! :) Thats what we do for those we love!

5 comments:

Amy, Jared, Cadance and Brody said...

Oh my goodness...you finally updated your blog! Hope you all are doing well. Tell Chris that he is weird;)

Christian and Brooke Bowers said...

WOW! That is hilarious!

Amanda said...

Colin it is!

Tell Colin hi!

C and K said...

Sorry Chris, I can never call you Colin w/o laughing, plus there was a boy in school who was very odd named Colin... never really liked him. I respect the "Identity crisis", but not sure I can help much. Love you anyway, Little Bro!

The Cobabes said...

I totally get the whole name thing. Only I hated my name because it is so weird. I wanted to be named....get ready....Brittany! LOL Wat to go Colin!