CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

EARTH DAY!





























April 22nd is such a great day! It's Grandma Bonnie's birthday and Earth day! This is definitely a holiday that can be overlooked! I really want to share this day with my family and teach Nixon and Mazzy about ways they can beautify and be a positive influence in their environment.( We're working on our garden and going on nature walks). Not too impressive this year, but I hope to plan more in the future.
I am Nixon's Sunbeam teacher and we have been learning about the creation for the past two months. I am amazed at all that has been created for us!
Let's celebrate!

2 comments:

The Hills... said...

Way to go! I admit...I didn't know it was earth day!

Jamie said...

What great ideas. I'm going to have to remember those come next year.